Introduce a little bit of Greece into your home cooking with a simple dish of juicy prawns enveloped in a lovely tomato sauce and creamy feta cheese.
- Mixing spoon
- 2 Spring onions
- 5 Garlic cloves (finely sliced)
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes
- 500 g Napoli sauce
- 1 Dried chilli
- 1 Chicken stock cube
- 500 g Raw green prawns
- ⅓ cup Crumbled feta cheese
- Fresh parsely (handful)
- Salt and pepper (subject to personal preference)
- Sautee the spring onion and garlic until soft. Add the cherry tomatoes and cook until skin begins to blister. Add Napoli sauce and water.
- Allow to cook and thicken (estimated time 20 minutes). Once cooked, season with salt, pepper and dried chilli. Add prawns and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Add the fresh parsely and crumbled feta cheese. Accompany with favourite bread (toasted, garlic, buttered).
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how this Prawn Saganaki turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @chefitup.com.au on Instagram and hashtag it #chefitup.com.au