A delicious well rounded seafood and pasta dish. Scampi served over linguine with a delicious chilli oil. This recipe will have you licking your plate clean.
- Fry pan
- 8 Scampi (halved and cleaned)
- 1 tbs Garlic biutter
- 250 g Cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup Olive oil
- 4 Garlic cloves (sliced)
- 2 Chillis (bird eye)
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs (toasted)
- ½ Parsley (sliced)
- Over low heat add the slicd garlic, chili and olive oil to the pan, allow to simmer until garlic turns golden. Add the tomatoes and cook until they blister. Cook the pasta as per packet instructions.
- In a food processor, blitz the bread until crumbs are formed, remove from the food processor and place onto a tray with a drizzle of olive oil bake at 200°for 10- 15 minutes until golden, set aside.
- Placed the scampi on a tray with the garlic butter place under the grill for 5 to 10 minutes until cooked.
- Add the pasta bread crumbs, parsley and lemon to the chilli oil stir and allowed to absorb. Season, add some extra chiili (optional) and finish off with scampi.
Did you make this Scampi Linguine recipe?
Please let me know how the Scampi Linguine turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @chefitup.com.au on Instagram and hashtag it #chefitup.com.au