Cold, creamy, nutritious and delicious. Perfect smoothie to drink every morning for breakfast this summer.
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 2 tsp Chicken stock powder
- 2 tsp Italian herbs
- ⅓ cup Olive oil
- 250 g Swiss brown mushooms (can use any mushrooms of your choice)
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 Brown onion
- 3 Cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 600 ml Water
- 3 Chicken stock cubes
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- 1 sachet Cream of mushroom soup mix
- 300 ml Cream
- 1 handful Parsley
- 1 500g Fettuccine pasta
- Slice the chicken and marinade in the seasoning and herbs set aside. Melt the butter in the pot, add the mushrooms and cook until golden. Add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds, next add the water, herbs ans seasoning. Bring to the boil.
- Add the mushroom soup mix, allow to cook until thick, add the cream, turn down to a gentle simmer.
- Meanwhile heat some olive oil in a frypan and cook the chicken, once cooked slice and set aside. Prepare the fettucini as per packet instruction.
- Add the fettucini to the sauce. Allow to sit in the sauce for 5 minutes. Garnish with fresh parsley, serve in a bowl and place the sliced chicken on top.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how the Chicken Fettuccine turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @chefitup.com.au on Instagram and hashtag it #chefitup.com.au