Sesame Chicken Noodles
- Cutting board
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- 2 Spring onion (white to cook with, green as garnish)
- 1½ tbsp Ginger (fineley grated)
- 5 Garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 Chicken breast (very finely chopped)
- 1 cup Snow peas
- 800 g Udon noodles
- 3 tbsp Sesame seeds
- 4 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp Sweet soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- Soak the Udon noodles in warm water to allow them to come apart from one another. Be gentle with the noodles as they can break apart easily.In a wok, heat up the oil until very hot. Add the crushed garlic and grated ginger and cook for 2 minutes. Then proceed to add the chicken and cook. Add the beans and cook for 3 minutes.
- Proceed to add the noodles into the sauce and gently mix in order to avoid breaking the noodles apart. Garnish with the sesame seeds and the green ends of the sping onion.
For the Sesame Chicken Noodles you can use the noodles of your choice. Be sure to be gentle with the noodles as you want them to hold their shape.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how the Sesame Chicken Noodles turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @chefitup.com.au on Instagram and hashtag it #chefitup.com.au