Coconut Chicken Cauliflower Curry
- Mixing spoon
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 kg Chicken breast
- 1 Brown onion (diced)
- 3 Garlic cloves (crushed)
- Coriander roots (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Cumin powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1 tbsp Tumeric powder
- 2 tbsp Curry powder
- 1 L Chicken stock
- 250 g Cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 6 Potatos (cut in half)
- ½ Califlower (cut)
- 1 can Coconut cream
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- ½ cup Coriander
- In a pot add your olive oil, brown the chicken and set aside. Within the same pan add the onion and sauté until soft. Continue on to add the garlic and cook for a further one minute.
- In the same pot add the coriander roots and cook for 30 seconds. Add the spices and cook for 30 seconds. Stop the cooking process by adding the chicken stock. Shortly after add in the tomatoes, potatos and cauliflower. Allow to cook for 15 minutes until it reduces.
- Once the vegetables are soft add in the coconut cream and chicken. Cook for 5 minutes. Finish off with lime juice and coriander once the heat has been switched off.
Exclude the chicken to turn this into a simple and delicious vegetarian meal.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how the Coconut Chicken Cauliflower Curry turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @chefitup.com.au on Instagram and hashtag it #chefitup.com.au