A simple five ingredient mousse with no setting time required perfect to fulfil those chocolate those chocolate cravings.
- Electric hand beater
- Pipping bag
- 600 ml Thickened cream
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 2 tbsp Caster sugar
- ½ cup Milo powder
- ½ cup Toblerone (chopped)
- In a electric mixer add the cream, cocoa, sugar and Milo.
- Whip the mixture until stiff peaks are formed.
- Stir the toblerone through and place into ramekins. Chill in the fridge.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how the Toblerone Mousse turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @chefitup.com.au on Instagram and hashtag it #chefitup.com.au