Homemade Beef Burger Patty
- Skillet pan
- Mixing bowl
- Baking paper
- 1.5 Kg Chuck steak (course mince)
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Chef It Up Spice Mix
- White pepper
- Combined the mince meat, egg, Worcestershire sauce, herbs and seasoning. mix together until well combined.
- Roll into balls of your preffered size and thickness.
- In a hot pan (preferably a skillet), cook the beef patties to your desired doneness.
If the burger patties are thick, cooking them with the lid on the pan is encouraged to ensure even cooking throughout. This recipe features my very own organic spice mix. Head over to this link to purchase some to use in my featured recipes here https://chefitup.com.au/product/chefitup-spice-mix/
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how the Homemade Beef Burger Patty turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @chefitup.com.au on Instagram and hashtag it #chefitup.com.au