Mexican Loaded Sweet Potato Steak Bites
- Baking tray
- Mixing bowls
- 2 Sweet Pototos (medium)
- 1 kg Rump Steak (thick cubes)
- 2 tbsp Chef It Up Spice Mix
- 1 tbps Olive oil
- 1 cup Guacomole
- ½ cup Corn Kernels
- ½ cup Coriander Leaves
- 3 tbps Sour Cream
- Wrap the sweet potato in foil and cook for 45 minutes on 220° or until skin can be pierced through the skin to the middle.
- Dice the rump steak into 2 cm pieces. Add the olive oil and the chef it up spice mix. Allow to marinade for 5 to 10 minutes while you prepare the guacamole.
- Once the sweet potatoes have been cooked, slice them in half and allow to slightly cool. Assembe by adding the beef, guacamole, corn, coriander and the sour cream.
Just incase you were wondering you can find my Guacamole recipe through this hyperlink. If you haven’t purchased the Chef It Up Spice Mix featured in this recipe, it is available in the online store section.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how the Mexican Loaded Sweet Potato Bites turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @chefitup.com.au on