Triple Chocolate Banana Bread
- Loaf tin
- Baking paper
- Mixing bowls
- Mixing spoon
- 1 cup Plain flour
- ½ cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 cup Over ripened bananas (mashed)
- ¾ cup Vegetable oil
- ¾ cup Brown sugar
- 1 Egg (large)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- Begin by pre-heating the oven to 180° and lining the baking tin with the baking paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside. In a medium bowl, combine the mashed bananas, oil, sugar and vanilla.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together and fold until combined well. Mix the chocolate chips through the mix and place into the baking tin. Place a few chocolate chips ontop of the Banana bread mix.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until a skewer exits the bread cleanly. Allow to cool before removing from the tin.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how the Triple Chocolate Banana Bread turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @chefitup.com.au on Instagram and hashtag it #chefitup.com.au