Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Brownie baking tray
- Baking paper
- Mixing bowl
- 250 g Butter (melted)
- 2 cups Brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Plain flour
- ⅔ cup Cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 2 tsp Corn flour
- 100 g Chocolate chips (add extra for the top)
- Preheat the oven to 180° and line a brownie tin with baking paper. In a large bowl melt your butter in the microwave. Add the sugar and vanilla, mix until well combined.
- Stir the eggs through and set aside. Sift the flour, cocoa powder, corn flour and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until just combined (do not mix excessively). Stir through the chocolate chips then place into the lined baking tray and sprinkle with some extra chocolate chips.
- Cook at 180° until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out fudgy.
The corn flour within the fudge brownies will provide an extra fudgie texture. Ensure not to over mix the mixture of wet and dry ingredients as this will provide a more cake like texture rather than the desired fudgie texture.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how these Chocolate Fudge Brownies turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @chefitup.com.au on Instagram and hashtag it #chefitup.com.au