- Mixing bowl
- Hand mixer
- Mixing spoon
- Loaf tin
- 130 g Unsalted butter
- 350 g Ripe Bananas (est 4 bananas, cut into pieces)
- 150 g Caster sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 220 g Plain flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Bicarbonate soda
- 100 g Buttermilk
- 2 tsp Natural vanilla extract
- Preheat to 180°. Grease the loaf tin. Add the bananas to the bowl and mash. Add softened butter, sugar and mix until light and creamy, Add the eggs and mix.
- Sift in plain flour, baking powder and bicarbonate soda. Fold through. Add buttermilk, vanilla and combine.
- Place into loaf tin. Bake for 50-60 minutes at 180° or until skewer comes out of clean. Allow to clean in the tin for 30 minutes before serving.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how the Banana Bread turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @chefitup.com.au on Instagram and hashtag it #chefitup.com.au