Passion Fruit Cheesecake
- Cheesecake tin
- Stand Mixer
- Food Processor
- 1 pkt Digestive biscuits
- 100 g Butter
- 500 g Cream cheese (softened & room temperature)
- 600 ml Thickened cream
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Vanilla essence
- 1 cup Caster sugar
- ¾ cup Passion fruit pulp (seeds removed)
- 1½ tbsp Gelatine powder (equivalent 3½ gelatine sheets)
- 2 tbsp Boiling water (gelatine)
- Line the bottom of the cheesecake tin with baking paper and spray the edges of the tin with canola oil.
- In a food processor, blend the biscuits until into fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and mix until combined. Add this mix into the cheese cake tine and firmly press down. Refrigerate until firm.
- In the stand mixer, add the softened cream cheese, lemon juice, sugar and vanilla. Mix for 5 minutes until it becomes light and fluffy. Stir the passion fruit pulp through.
- Seperately whip the thickened cream until soft peaks are formed. Meanwhile, add the gelatine into the boiling water and mix until dissolved. Once the cream forms soft peaks add the gelatine mixture and whisk until stiff peaks are formed.
- Combine both the cheesecake mix and the cream together and place into the cheese cake tine and allow to set in the refrigerator for atleast 4 hours.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how the Passion Fruit Cheesecake turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @chefitup.com.au on Instagram and hashtag it #chefitup.com.au