White Chocolate & Raspberry Muffins
- Nonstick muffin pans
- Rubber spatula
- Mixing bowl
- 2 cup Self raising flour (sifted)
- ¾ cup Caster sugar
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- ¼ cup Butter (melted)
- 1 cup Milk
- 125 g Raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 100 g White chocolate chips
- Pre-heat your oven to 190° in grease a muffin tin.Combine all the sifted dry ingredients into a mixing bowl. Gradually add the eggs milk and butter mixture and stir until well combined. Stir through the raspberries.
- Place the mixture into a greased muffin tin and cook for 20 to 25 minutes at 190°, or until a skewer comes out clean.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how these White Chocolate & Berry Muffins turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @chefitup.com.au on Instagram and hashtag it #chefitup.com.au