- Electric hand beater or stand mixer
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
- 6 Egg whites (room temperature)
- 1½ cups Caster sugar
- 1 tsp Corn flour
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Vanilla extract
- Pre-heat the oven to 110°. In a stand mixer, add your egg whites once at room temperature if not already and whip until stiff peaks are formed.
- Gradually in small batches, add the sugar until it is all incorporated and the meringue is light and glossy.
- Add the corn flour and mix well. Once incorporated, add the vanilla and lemon juice. Place the meringue mixture into a piping bag and pipe the meringue on to a baking tray.
- Cook the meringues for 1 hour and 15 minutes at 110°. Once the meringues have finished cooking, switch the oven off and leave it open at a 90° angle for a total of 30 minutes.
- Decorate with fresh cream and the desired choice of toppings.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how these Blueberry Pavlova Cups turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @chefitup.com.au on Instagram and hashtag it #chefitup.com.au