Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
The perfect cookies for a chocolate fanatic.
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
- Mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon
- 1⅓ cup Unsalted butter (allow to cool before using)
- 1½ cup Brown sugar
- ½ cup Caster sugar
- 4 Large eggs (at room temperature)
- ½ cup Maple syrup
- 3¼ cup Plain flour
- ½ cup Cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 2 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Corn starch
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 250 g White & milk chocolate chips (add extra for the top of the cookie)
- Melt the butter and allow to cool for 3-4 mintes. Add to the sugar and mix. Add one egg at a time. Then add the mayple syrup and set it aside.
- Add the sifted flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, corn starch and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir until well combined. Add the chocolate chips and cover the mixture. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Meanwhile preheat the oven to 175°.
- Line a tray with baking powder using an ice cream scoop (approximately 2.5 tablespoons). Place one scoop onto the tray, leaving space between each cookie (six per tray) and bake for 12 to 13 minutes until the edges start to go golden and the middle is still soft. Allow the cookies to cool once they are cooked.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how these Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @chefitup.com.au on Instagram and hashtag it #chefitup.com.au